Jul 15, 2012

Secret "How to make Bright face like Korean celebrity"







Korean celebrity faces were smooth and bright isn't it?  i really want to have face so bright and smooth like them too. But how? Well now, Song Hye Kyo, Goo Hara "Kara", Sohee "Wonder Girls", Song Joong Ki, abd Kim Hyun Joong willing to share their secrets to you!! Yippi...!



   Song Hye Kyo




"I do not eat chocolate, soft drinks and junk food. Then, every night, I use natural mask, which is by  mixing the egg whites with honey. That I do to make white skin look radiant. I wash my face with milk. In addition, I also like to rub my face with ice cubes so that pores become smaller. "




Goo Hara “Kara”



I have a special juice recipe for normal skin that I called it "The beauty juice". Consist of banana, almonds, blueberries, walnuts and milk. Nutrient content of fruit is good for metabolism, while the almond and walnut oil contain good for skin health. And more important is to clean skin diligently, use a moisturizing and try to have healthy life. "



Sohee “Wonder Girls”




"I do not like to wear heavy skin care products. Just use natural product so that your face will bright natural. My bright skin secret is   use face mist spray, facial moisturizer, and mask pack sunscreen. "




Song Joong Ki




"The secret of my bright skin is eating an apple and drinking yogurt every day. In addition, exercise is also important to brighten the skin. "




 Kim Hyun Joong




"I was so crazy about moisturizer, because of my face dry easily. But I never mutually face care brand. I always take care of my face using skin care products from "E'thym", from cleansing foam, toner and firming essence. Then, the important thing is to be well rested and not stressed.






source:  www.hyun-joong.com, www.wondergirlsworld.com, www.kara.dspmedia.co.kr, www.songhyekyo.co.kr, www.allkpop.com,, & www.gadis.co.id.

No comments: