Jul 1, 2012

My Panda Collection (。'▽'。)♡

  I know it's still little bit, but i am gonna still hunting Panda stuff ^0^
I hope someone could give me one ^0^







On the left side i got it from my friend Icha, and from the right side i got it from my best friend Wati.
She's looking souvenir in Bandung, suddenly she found this doll. She know that i really like Panda very much, so she gave me this.


I know what this thing call in english, but this thing can be used to close your eyes so you can't see light while you sleeping. Yup, for me it's hard to sleep if there is a light.


Panda fan, One the right side i bought it at Palu. When i go to Makassar for a course i forget to bring it, so i buy another one. Thank's to Allah there is Panda for-sale. So i bought another Panda fan. Just in case, if i am feeling hot i can use it ^^.
Don't do this at mall



Panda Socks
Although i don't know when to use it. But i hope, i can use it in Malang. If i accepted in Brawijaya University ^^

Panda Little Mirror

I like to bring it everywhere i go.


Panda Pencil Case

The big one i use it to put my important files such as my exam paper or my schoolwork. And the small one i use it for putting my make up.


Another Pencil Case

This where i put my pen, pencil, and other thing.

That's all i have . See you later for more information i have about my panda stuff
(really not important)




No comments: