Jan 18, 2012

The Underdog

 Having Underdog situation makes me really upset sometime, because i feel like i am not exist in this world, and my crush doesn't know i live a same planet like him either. But what i learn when i am having underdog situation, I've got power who push me to be more better than the other people.




I really hate when my friends underestimated me, especially in my guitar skill. Well, some of my friends in my class already knew how to play guitar, and when i am trying to learn they laugh at me because i did something wrong. But from that moment, I've got power who push me to be more better than them. And when i am success , i would say to them. Do you want me to teach you?! i can imagine how pity they were :D

 Although being underdog doesn't look good, but there's another side which is sometimes quite profitable being underdog. That is:

1. The views of people do not define our true capabilities. It means, however trivial people think of us, it did not affect the quality we have.

2. In contrast, the position of underdog actually make us not burdened with the expectations of others.

3. When we successfully demonstrated the ability, it would appear the effect of "surprise". This makes us more attention and success even more pronounced. For example, when the band we are "not considered", it can look cool at school pensi. This will definitely become more of a byword, compared with others who have already show their talent.

4. Outwit rivals. When in competition (whether formal or informal, such as competing for getting girlfriend or boyfriend), the competitors will not confront or consider us a rival. So it can be more relaxed, right?

5. Psychologically, people only look with "one eye" can actually spur us to display the spirit of the best.
If we have failed or have not been able to show the best, we're not going diomongin or dijudge. Nothing to lose!