Jan 5, 2012

Pimples -___-

 Hi guys, it's me again from the weirdest person on earth but i am also rare to be found ;D
Today, i am gonna discuss about PIMPLES  !!



 "Pimples is the number one of human enemy and the problem is when we have it on our face we lose our confidence!! Especially for teenagers"


 When we have pimples on our face , it feels like this "Who wants to be girlfriend or boyfriend from a people who had face like grated coconut?" Many peoples think like that, and i think one of them is me *hehehe :D
Pimples really , completely, obviously , truly makes us *teenagers* lose our confidence, especially when we have to go to Party, Hang-out with friends, Have a crush, Want to ask somebody to be our boyfriend or our girlfriend, and many more. And when Pimples appears it is really screw people plan.

 When i was at The Junior High School at the 7th grade, I've got my first Pimples. It's like atom bomb that exploded on my face. All of them were small like ant but they are too many. And a half of terms i never go out from my class when the recess time. I feel like it's the end of my happiness life where i can't finally meet my prince charming the one who make your heart beat fast. So i just spend my time sitting on the class room, looking outside from my class window, sleeping, breathing, and reading comics books.

 After the school finish i have to go back home when all of the student went back home.Although my friends already know my disaster about my face. I've even met one of my friends pointed at me and laugh at me. It is really annoying on that time.T_T

 But right now I've got trick "How to make pimples GO WAY!!"


1. Wash your hands: Hand is the nest of many Germs, because hands  we used it very often to touch with other object. Therefore , you must clean your hand very often especially when you want to touch your face.
2. Clean your face before go to bed: You have to make sure that your soap is suitble for you. Use soap for pimples.
3. Use facial mask: wear a mask that contains mint, eucalyptus and magnesium. If you want a natural, you can use mixture of honey and lemon.
4. Eat lots of Vegetable and Fruits: It because fruit and veggies has lots of vitamin that can make our skin healthy. Especially it contain vitamin E. 
5. Don't squeeze your pimples!! 
6. Sleep 8 hours per day


That's it for now, i hope the PIMPLES WILL GET LOST !! see you tomorrow ;D