Jun 30, 2012

I really Wanna be a Doctor

  Why i wanna be doctor? So many people ask me about that ...
What is wrong with my option? , maybe i am not smart like Albert Einstein, or William James Sidis but when it's about a dream..

  I will try it harder to make it happen!!



  I wanna be doctor not because being a doctor will have lot of money !! 

No that is not my purpose!!

 Being a doctor is that you have a knowledge to cure sick people, when you walking around at the market or at the mall. And then somebody faint or getting sick, no more  only starring at them because you can help them *InsyaAllah, I want it that way. Or maybe you have family who is sick you can help them, so they don't have to go to hospital.

  Why i wanna be a doctor and save many people's life especially children?? it's because if you help children, you are not saving one people's life. But you can save many people's life. Let me explain it to you; First if you help this child , and then he/she's still alive he will grow up and have a wife or a husband. Then they will raise kid, and their kids will grow up again and married and raise kids again. So the points is that you are not only save their life, but they future too. And that means you save the country too, from extinction of mankind.

  You know i got scholarship too, one from England and one from Canada. But i refuse it, just because i wanna be a doctor. Why i refuse it?? because if i accepted , it's not faculties that i won't. I only want to enter Medical Science in University Brawijaya ^-^.

 You see, i failed in Invitation test at University that that i want. And that's making my parents ashamed on me. And i really feel guilty about it. I've been thinking about this in entire holiday, and not even in day i can forget it. Now i am taking another test it's called SNMPTN Tertulis, i hope i can pass the test. So my parents wouldn't feel ashamed again. And they can stand up straight. Now i just give it to Allah SWT.
I hope i can pass the test, and be a Doctor :')


1 comment:

kimmy said...

Hi! I just read that you want to be a doctor. Same here.. My dream is to be a doctor someday. Im from Philippines..

Good Luck to you dream :)