Feb 16, 2012

Always remember to bring .......

 Today there is a beautiful sunshine , so i thought it will not rain but unfortunately it isn't ...!! It rain when i want it to go back home after school, and today i bring my laptop to school.., damn it!! What should i do?? What if my laptop get wet? and it will never TURN ON AGAIN!! to school*my mom&dad will totally gonna kill me!!
If you were using car to go to school there is no need to worries.. But for me , i just ride motorbike to school !!



 And suddenly i remember what my dad always said, don't forget to bring plastic bags every time where ever you go! So if you bring your laptop you can cover it so it will not get wet. Then i run to my motorbike to check it if there is a plastic bags that i can use. And thanks god, there is!!

 So my message for you"Always bring plastic bags wherever you go, because you might be have a same situation like me" 


 "But don't trow it away after you use it, KEEP IT!! because we have to Save Our Lovely Earth from using to much plastic"